I offer legal, business affairs and consulting services to individuals and businesses in a wide variety of industries, often acting as outside in-house counsel to small business concerns.
General Corporate/Commercial Transactions
- Business start-up/structuring (incorporation/LLC formation)
- Corporate housekeeping
- Business combinations, sales and purchases
- Human resources/employment issues
- Procurement/supply chain consulting, strategy and contracting
- Intellectual property registrations and licensing
- Research and due diligence
- General agreement/document drafting and negotiation
- General commercial and real estate disputes
- Legal research and opinions
- Dispute resolution and settlements
- Commercial and residential leases
- Co-op/condo board representation
Through a comprehensive network of affordable attorneys and law firms with which I maintain ongoing professional relationships, I am able to scale up to engage the appropriate expertise and meet staffing needs necessary for any particular matter in cost-efficient fashion. Such relationships extend to legal practitioners in other legal fields and specialties, as well as jurisdictions other than New York and California where local counsel may be required.